Electronic mail or short for email is use sending message or important information on any types of computer, mobile phones or gadgets that could also receive and send emails. The invention of this technology brought a great deal of enhancement for our means on daily communications. In this site, you will read few of the reasons why people needs or wants communication in our life. Of course, not all things react for the good of us. There are also negative things that we can see of using emails. Just continue reading below if you are interested to know.
The Advantages of Emails
- Emails are easy to use, fast and convenient when it comes to our daily corresponding to people. You can receive and send messages through electronic mails to people who also have email addresses. You can receive emails the minute that the sender clicks the Send button. Click this post to know more about creating emails.
- You can include the previous conversation once you reply on the email, so both of you know what each other is talking about in case you want to question something. This is very important if you receive hundreds of mails every day.
- Emails do not need papers which can give a good impact to our environment and preserve our trees for the future generation.
The Disadvantages of Emails
- Emails can carry viruses which can cause harm to your computer system. That is why we need precautions when opening emails that came from anonymous senders.
- There are irritated SPAM messages that you do not want to receive which is very hard to stop.
- There are people who are not yet familiar with this technology, especially old people.
Have you learned a lot on this article? You could if you can search more about emails and how to create one.