March 26th, 2013
Gmail is one of the chosen webmail services when it comes to creating personal email accounts. This service is a free and reliable webmail owned by Google. At first, Google only invited few people to test their product. But as soon as it saw people being happy about their free product, they decided to open it to the public. Now you can see that almost internet users have their own Gmail.com login account. But before you start signing up for your own account, make sure you know about the benefits and drawbacks of Gmail. This is for you to become a responsible email account holder.
What Are the Benefits?
- No cost. This webmail from the start you made it up to the time you are using it is offered freely. No expenses unless you want to do add some special features in your account.
- Storage area. Google gives 10 GB free storage space to every account. This means that storing of emails now is limitless since emails are only KB.
- Easy transfer. When you want to have a new email address, you can easily transfer the important mails and your contact list from the old to the new. There is an import feature to do the task without hassle.
- Accessibility. You can now access your account through mobile and tablets. Google develop mobile application for Gmail to those who want to do emailing using their mobile phones.
What Are the Drawbacks?
- Spam. The biggest problem that is faced mostly by free webmail services. You can get spam daily on your inbox which might be annoying on your part when they clog your inbox.
- Phish. There is no solution given by webmail about this problem and it’s in the hand of the user to be always watchful to phishes.
These are the things that you have to experience with Gmail. Go to www.gmail.com sign up page if you want your own account now.
March 5th, 2013
High school students’ next problem is their future in college. There are students who may thinking not going to college because they cannot afford going to college. This is because their parents do not have the financial capability to afford college tuition. That is why before graduation, the student must settle his or her future. There are many options presented for a young adult to go to college. The options in their mind maybe scholarships and getting grants. Getting financial aid is really hard with these options. This is because it does not require paying back. But it is hard to obtain because not all students can be granted. Student loans are there to help those who cannot obtain scholarships and grants.
Benefits of the student loans:
- This loan is a good deal. Why it is a good deal? When some of us may doubt about loaning, you might want to know this one first before backing out. If you want to achieve your goal in life, student loan is the option because it a deal made special for students only. They are made affordable so they can easily pay the loan.
- This loan is flexible. The given terms and conditions for the student loans is light and very flexible. The student can request for delay of payments in case the student is not yet ready to pay. The educational plan is made manageable as much as possible to avoid incurring more debts for the students.
- This loan is given in low interests and fees. The fees for the loan are low so the student can afford the monthly payment. Additional to that is the low interest than the ordinary loans from the lenders such as the Wells Fargo private student loans.
These are the beneficial sides of obtaining student loans to help young adults who wanted to go to college and graduate.