Information about the prisoners such as release date of an inmate can be access for those who are interested to know the information. You can obtain the information from TDCJ through different ways of offender search methods. How? You don’t need to go to the jail to know this info. Just read the instructions below to guide you.
- Ensure that you have the complete name and the seven TDCJ number of the prisoner you are searching. If you happen to don’t know the TDCJ, you should use the state identification number or SID.
- You can browse the Texas Department of Criminal Justice’s webpage of the offender. Most of the recent and former inmates and parolees will be seen on the online system. In this website, there is also a TDCJ inmate search mugshot feature.
- If you don’t know how to utilize the webpage, it’s possible to email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the TDCJ number plus the question of the release date of the perpetrator. You need to generate the name of the offender within the subject line of the mail. If you are not confident about the TDCJ number, you should use the birth date, country of conviction or maybe the age.
- Calling the Texas Department of Criminal Justice could bean alternate way to get the release date of the perpetrator. This is often if you desire to get a rapid reply than waiting around their email. Be sure you know the precise birthday, SID, and TDCJ number of the prisoner you are asking.
- But if you’re not confident concerning the TDCJ number, it is possible to eventually check out the office as well as for more questions to be answered on your part.
- Apart from the release date, you can even obtain data including the offense entirely committed plus the criminal record of the prisoner.
Just pick the TDCJ inmate locator method you want to obtain the information you are looking for in a certain prisoner.