There are many things that people love about Gmail. That is why it is among the top choices of many people who wanted to create personal email ID. This is due to the features offered by Google which makes email communication enjoyable. But like what they say “Nothing is perfect.” There will be some circumstances that you cannot avoid such as being hacked or deleting all your important emails in your Gmail account. To solve the problem, you have to backup your emails. There are different ways you can do the backup. If you are interested to know, just finish reading this blog.
- On the top surface right hand spot of your own account website, click the gear option.
- So next, just click the Settings, and then Forwarding POP/IMAP.
- You ought to enable the IMAP and select the “Do not limit the number of messages in an IMAP folder”. This is within the Folder Size Limits.
- To finish, be sure you click on “Save Changes”.
Your emails have already been placed on the client side, you simply need visit Google Support to find out instructions about how to apply Gmail with a Client.
Backup Using Outlook
- Launch your Outlook and next move to Tools > Account Settings.
- Next, press New.
- Enter the Gmail information you have, the email address and password.
- After that, the emails will instantly download on Outlook.
Backup Using Thunderbird
- You will need to download and install first Mozilla Thunderbird using your laptop.
- You should also start an account.
- Next, enter your Gmail credentials, the username and password.
- To finish, click on the Get Mail to download your entire emails.
You can pick among the three ways on how to backup your emails and you think is easier for you. Click here for more things about Gmail.