What have you done to keep your Hotmail account protected? When we want to reset or retrieve our password, security question plays an important role. Visit first www.hotmail.com. You should always know the answer to the question. It is a way of verifying that you are the valid user of the account. But it can also be guessed by people or other hackers. That is why many advices to also change it from time to time. How can you change your own security question?
- Start the online URL of Hotmail on the web browser. Sign in to Hotmail with your own user name and password within the areas given at the homepage of Hotmail.
- Soon after you will login, press the “Option” key which you might be seen with the right higher part of the page. You’ll be able to find the spot immediately below your user ID. After that, press “More Options” on the drop-down menu.
- You can edit your account info just like your security question by pressing the link which shows “Manage Your Account” field. You can see a web link name “View and Edit your personal information”.
- Just press the “Change” key underneath the “Question” detailed just on the section of “password reset information”. Key the password you could have currently in your account in order to pick your very own question. Select the question and after that key the result on the field shown. After that, click the “Save” button and so the new picked question and answer can be stored.
- Pick a question that you can effortlessly remember as soon as the time comes that you didn’t remember your password so you have to reset it.
- Be certain additionally that the question will not be quickly thought by other people.
- You can adjust questions the same time you change your password to get a better security to your account.
Sign up for Hotmail now if you haven’t experience the service they offer.