Some Gmail users use email communication because it’s part of their business or job. That is why this email provider has this cool feature where your account can send an SMS alert every time someone messages you on your account. This blog will tell you more about Gmail. So you will know and reply immediately to urgent messages. The process is just very simple. Just login to your account and then follow these guidelines written below.
- To launch the steps, it’s essential to login with your own personal Gmail account on www.gmail.com or www.mail.google.com.
- Press the dropdown menu that shows up and then click the “Mail Settings”.
- Secondly, select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” button and next click through “Add a Forwarding Address” web page link you will find in the website of “Forwarding” part.
- Put in the number with your mobile device that you have. Type your digit at this format email@example.com.
- Google mail will be sending you a validation email within your phone. You should validate your digit number is genuine. Access the email within your phone and later on just click the verification link contain in the email. This validation will let you Gmail utilize your mobile number like a getaway address to send the email as SMS.
- You can also adjust or filter your emails you wish to receive with your phone. You can add the precise email address segregated by comma in the “From:” area. But if you want to get most of the emails delivered to you, simply input your Gmail address at the “To:” field.
- You can also include “Create Filter” allowing you to only acquire emails that you imagine is important or fit the requirements to your phone.
Click here for more information about Gmail and how to get your own account now.