There are programs in Florida that make sure a child or children will be supported by parents, family or any close relatives they have. For parents who refuse to support, there will be legal procedures to make. If you wonder how someone can make a payment, there are options to choose from. You can visit countyofflorida.org. In this article, you will read the options and how to process them:
- You can sign up at MyFloridaCounty.com for an easy way to pay a Florida Child support. Just create an account online using your credit card as a form of payment. Create your own username and password. Each transaction will also cost you about 3.5% as a fee.
- It is not a must to create an online account. But for those who have busy schedules, this is the best option. All you need is to login your own username and password. You can now pay and then also view for the transactions you made. Just go to the page and click the “View Recent Payment” to see the first five recent payments you have made. Just get ready with your SSS number and case number in case they are needed.
- Never forget to make verification of your payment from time to time. You can use the monthly basis reports to see whether you are paying the right amount.
Mail and Transfer Money Option
- You can mail the money at Florida State Disbursement, P.O. Box 8500 Tallahassee, Florida 32314-8500. Just don’t forget to include your personal details, the details of the person you are supporting and the case number. The transaction fee must also be included. Make sure you only use a legit company to handle your payment.
- You can use Western Union, Money Gram and Amscot services. Just follow the terms and conditions of the service and the transaction fee included on the transferred money. The important details also must not be forgotten. Same details you put into the mail option.
Log into myflorida now for more information about the child support.