You can register online for free Hotmail account anytime you want and anywhere as long as you have internet connection. Having an account allows you to send emails anytime, instant message someone on your contact list who is online and enjoy using the Microsoft services.
The Steps When You Want to Change Your Hotmail Password
1. For starters, simply find the browser which you type in the web site of Hotmail. From the browser, type in it the URL www.hotmail.com to open Hotmail sign in page.
2. Login to your own account by supplying your current username and password in the respected fields and next click “Sign In” link.
3. When you are at this point to the page of your account, hit the drop-don arrow which can found on the top-right part next to your name. Find the “Account” inside the drop-down list provided on the screen.
4. At the Overview tab, search below the page the place you see the Password and Security Info. Decide on the “Change password” approach to start modifying your password.
5. Input first the existing password you got with your account. And then, input even the new password you intend to have for your own personal account. Re-enter the new password. Make sure you hit the “Save” button to save your new password.
The Things You Need to Have
- You have to prepare and be ready to remember your username and password when you login.
- You need to have your own personal computer and internet connection to browse the site.
- You must prepare a secured password to protect your own account from hackers.
If you have an account now, visit Hotmail login page and explore more about your account to get to know this service.